Baby tracker app: Record and logbreastfeeding times, complementary feedings, sleeps, crying,weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby as wellas your pumping times or even self-defined events.
Diary and graphs to gain insights on how your baby developsover time.
Widgets for the lock screen, status bar and desktop areincluded for maximum convenience!
Nightmode with a configurable dark screen setup – you don’twant to disturb anybody during nightly baby nursing.
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
– Record when and on which side the baby is nursed. Simple andintuitive.
– Subsequent baby feedings can be joined into one meal.
– Graphical analysis of the logged daily breastfeeding times andmeals.
– Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your babytypically get hungry?
– The app supports multiple time frames for analysing the loggedevents: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
– Diary view gives you an overview of all logged events. You canalways drill down to single events.
– Export the recorded data from the app to a csv
– Export the graph to png-images
– Import existing data from a csv file into the baby trackerapp.
– Widgets including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, smalland big). Therefore no need to even open the app to log a babynursing!
– No ads! This app will always be free of ads. We don’t wantyou to get annoyed by stupid advertisements popping open, justbecause you’ve hit the wrong button while holding your hungrybaby.
While the free application started with the focus of being a loggerfor breastfeeding, over time you might want to use it as a realbaby tracker to log all kind of different events:
Pumping tracker (add-on)
– If you express milk you can also record and analyze pumping (timeand quantity).
– Add comments to each record.
– Widget including start and stop buttons.
– The analysis graphs and diary keep a log of the pumping just likefor any other baby nursing event.
Feeding tracker (add-on)
– Record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
– Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into onemeal.
– Minimized typing by self-learning and expandable fooddatabase.
– The analytic graphs and diary keep a log of the feedings justlike for any other baby nursing event.
– You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g.nursing positions.
– Widget including feeding button.
Sleeping tracker (add-on)
– Record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
– Widget “Sleeping” including start, pause, and stop buttons (twosizes, small and big)
– The analytic graphs and diary keep a log of naps and wails justlike for any other baby nursing event.
Events tracker (add-on)
– Record predefined events (bath, temperature, diapers,….)
– You can also define and track your own events
– You can add reminders to each event
– Widget “Events” (resizeable)
– Events are also integrated into the diary and graphs – like thestandard baby nursing .
Measurement tracker (add-on)
– Record weight, length/height and head circumference of yourbaby
– Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and headcircumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
– Allows you to add and track the nursing of several children e.g.for twins or to compare your baby to its older sibling.
In case of problems please write me a mail, I’m happy tohelp!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highlyappreciated!
Copyright© 2017 APK