Introducing My Storage Manager, an applicationto manage your storage items.
For help, seehttps://softwyer.wordpress.com/2017/03/07/storage-freezer-apps/
* Create collections with any level of containers (e.g. shelves,drawers, boxes) and items (e.g. games, buttons)
* Items have name, description, quantity and expiry fields.Quantity has easy access buttons to increment and decrement (thinktaking a bulb out of the box and reducing the item count byone).
* Custom Fields in Collections with String or Number types. CustomFields can be mandatory, optionally shown in the lists and aresearchable. Custom Fields also have custom formatting so you candisplay the values however you like.
* Add tags to items and filter by tag when searching.
* Items can have pictures either from the camera direct or via yourphotos collection.
* Drag and drop ordering of items in a container (use ‘Userdefined’ sort mode)
* Search across all items in a collection.
* Cloud based storage so it syncs automagically across yourdevices.
* Invite other users by email to share your collection. They havefull access to add/remove items and changes are synced almostimmediately. (They need to install the app, of course). Thisfeature will require a subscription in the final release.
* Manage users and give them READ, WRITE or ADMIN roles
* View public collections that other users have shared
* Receive notifications when an item is updated in a collection youare watching
* Product scanning by EAN/UPC. It’s a bit hit and miss relying onAmazon (UK), UPCItemDB and Fridge to get details.
* Images loaded from the web if they are detailed in the scanmetadata.
* Generic framework can be used for collections of anything!
We’ve just released this application and are continually improvingit and adding new features. If you would like a new feature to beadded, or have found a bug, just email [email protected] andwe’ll be happy to help you
Copyright© 2017 APK