The all in one terminal client for Androidincluding SSH, Local Shell, Mosh and Telnet support.
– Full colour terminal / ssh client
– Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to findcharacters
– Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
– External keyboard support
– Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
– Community and third party plugins
– Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
– Telnet support
– Local Android terminal support
– Dark, Light, 80’s hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and SolarizedLight terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks forterminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
– Click URLs to open in a browser
– Copy & Paste within sessions
– Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SDcard
– UTF-8 character support
– Easily organise your connections by group
– Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
– Seamlessly connect ‘via’ other SSH connections with oneclick
– Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently usedconnections
– IPv6 support
– Password & OpenSSH private key support (ECDSA, RSA andDSA)
– RSA key generator (encryption supported)
– SSH key agent forwarding
– Support for two-factor authentication (eg: GoogleAuthenticator)
– Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections.Instead of updating every connection when you change your password- just update the identity and any connections linked to it willuse the new password/key.
– zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latencyconnections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
– Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the appor widget and can automatically open in a browser ifrequired.
– Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections andautomatically group servers based on their class or securitygroups.
– Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
– Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connectionsand settings
– A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently usedconnections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
– Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with teammembers and start working together instead of separately.
– Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently usedcommands
– Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period ofinactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and howeach one is used in our ssh client please seehttp://sonelli.com/permissions
Copyright© 2017 APK