Neutron is the professional music player for audiophiles with reliable, 32/64-bit, platform and OS independent audio rendering engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on your Android device.
Neutron features the unique implementation of own platform independent DSP effects.
It can read music files from the device storage or network sources (SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA, FTP, WebDAV) and send audio either to headphones, or directly to USB DAC, or to UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast renderer without format limitation and with all DSP effects applied including gapless playback.
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
* Hi-Res Audio support (Android 4.4+, >= 24-bit, up to 768 kHz):
– devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs;
– DAPs: iBasso DX150-DX200, Cayin i5-N5ii, Fiio X5-X7.
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
* DSD decoding (requires fast CPU, minimally DSD64).
* DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
* Supports large media libraries.
* Network music sources:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
– UPnP/DLNA media server;
– FTP server;
– WebDAV server.
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output on Android 5+ (IEEE 754, optional).
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
– Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
– Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
– Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
– Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
– Dithering (minimize quantization);
– Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback (sample accurate).
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Balance (L/R).
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
It is a time limited (5 days) evaluation version (full-featured). Paid version (unlimited): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mp
Please report bugs directly by e-mail or via forum and provide usage example which will help to fix the problem as soon as possible. Your kind patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
– Reverted to non-persistent notification behavior on < Android 8.
– Reset Service option to be off by default on Android 5+ (8+: for persistent notification switch on Service option).
– Show track nr and count in notification on Android 8+.
– New option:
– Folders -> Setup -> Filename: to replace metadata with a filename in the track list;
– Audio Hardware -> DSD, DSD over PCM -> Volume Control.
– Lock Preamp if EQ preset is locked and EQ is ON.
– widgets on Android 8+;
Copyright© 2017 APK